I am going to miss Cole Like crazy, he is going to Dixie for school in a week! So this post, even though it is the oldest, is staying on as a tribute to the amazing year we had!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am going to miss Cole Like crazy, he is going to Dixie for school in a week! So this post, even though it is the oldest, is staying on as a tribute to the amazing year we had!
Posted by Heather Hill at 9:18 PM
4 comments:
Yeah! You're one of us cool bloggers now! Welcome! lol love you!
I thought I was your best friend!!! :( Just kidding...too cute!!! Glad to see you are a blogger now!!
Your a blogger finally! wow i thought this day would never come! hahah
I love this video! its makes me so happy!!!oh good times....I miss my best frind!
Post a Comment