CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

LAGOON





One of my absolute favorite places in Utah is Lagoon, if I had more of a bank account, or a job, or something, I would live there. But I am pretty much broke, so, I am lucky enough to have a best friend who takes me on the most amazing dates and forces me to do crazy things like go on the sky coaster (yes I almost wet my pants) We got to go twice this summer and between both our visits we almost hit every ride. We even took the crazy pictures of us dressed as outlaws in pioneer village. The second time we went, we hit up the go carts and I kicked Cole's trash (contrary to popular belief) but he did manage to get us tangled in a head on collision which has left me battered and bruised. I had an amazing time both times and my summer would not have been complete without them. So thank you Cole!

2 comments:

Hills said...

ha ha awesome picture! Michael and I have one kinda like this but we got to hold some Jack Daniels beer, just as soon as some guns you got there haha

soccerman said...

hahahaha oh good times!!! hahhaa i like your corvet shirt under your outfit. hahaha it fit perfectly. oh good times at lagoon!!! :) i miss you heather. i hope i get to come down soon to come see you!!! Love ya! :) 4x!!!